Thursday, October 13, 2011

Refliction

i rate my self a 3 because i got a seventh grader that had already done other projects before he had done my survey. By the time he got to me he had all ready master lots of other designs cycle projects. He already know all the answers form the other project he went to go see. i think this is not that accurate it would have been better if i would have gotten my know 8th grader. It could have showed me if my project could teach the design cycle or if it couldnt teach it to them.

1 comment:

  1. Did they include a reflection in each posting? yes
    Did they explain in detail what was happening each day they worked on the project? yes
    What can they improve on ? nothing
    What do you think they did well on?the project
    What would you rate them on our scale of 1-6 of our Assessment Criterion
    i will rate a 4 or 5

    ReplyDelete